- How Castors Can Help with Noise Reduction In Your Warehouse
- What Are The Benefits of Using Polyurethane Castor Wheels?
- Heavy Duty Castors: What To Consider When Looking to Buy
- Castor Wheels: Our Top Tips For Choosing The Right Ones To Help Your Warehouse Run Smoothly!
- Swivel Wheels & Fixed Castors: What’s The Difference?
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH YOURS? Scenery Trolleys
25 May 2021
Let's take a look at some of the creative ways our customers have made use of our Castors & Wheels! This time we roll out on stage, break a leg!
NUMBER: 2 (SCENERY TROLLEYS)
SUBMITTED BY: DavidThe last batch of castors we purchased from Rolltek International were built into a theatre set. We used part numbers RT4PGREY and RT3PBGREY.
The production was ‘The Accrington Pals’, a first world war drama set, not surprisingly, in Accrington. As you can see from the rehearsal photos, the different scenes were created by the actors moving the scenery flats that had been built onto castored trucks. We needed castors that were small, accurate and quiet as the scenery changes were done in full view of the audience.